Lotto: $17m up for grabs in tonight’s draw
A $17 million Powerball jackpot prize is up for grabs in tonight’s Lotto draw.
The $15 million Powerball jackpot was not struck on Saturday and has rolled over to tonight.
Strike Four had also rolled over and is now at $400,000 tonight.
At the same time, Lotto NZ’s mid-year millionaire promotion is on, with three extra prizes of $1 million to be won.
Last week, Lotto NZ said all Triple Dip tickets bought between Sunday, June 21 and 7.30pm Saturday, July 4 will be in the draw with a chance to win.
On June 21, a Canterbury Lotto player became New Zealand’s latest millionaire after winning $1 million. The same evening, a Gisborne player won $400,000 through Strike Four after purchasing a ticket through MyLotto.
1News reported on June 17 a husband and wife on the Coromandel Peninsula won $4.5 million in a Lotto jackpot earlier in the month after buying a ticket at Paper Power in Thames, in which they scored the ability to retire.
In a draw on June 3, an Ashburton player claimed the huge Powerball jackpot of $28.6 million after purchasing a ticket at Four Square Netherby.
After the draw, the Four Square store owner Kim Woods told 1News it was “quite massive for the community” and was a “good feeling”.
Tonight’s draw will be broadcast on TVNZ1 from 8.20pm. The draw can also be checked on the MyLotto app when it is completed.
This content is sourced from www.1news.co.nz and is shared for informational purposes only.



