Manchester Utd vs Everton Premier League Live Football Score 6 Fab 2021
Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood will be unlucky to be on the bench after strong midweek performances, but this is the strength in depth United have. Edinson Cavani has scored two goals in two games against Everton this season and deserves to start again up front. He will get a rest against West Ham in the FA Cup next week.
- Manchester United have already beaten Everton twice this season, once in the league and once in the EFL Cup – but both came at Goodison Park.
- Everton have won only one of their past 13 matches against Manchester United in all competitions (D4, L8).
- United have lost just one of their last 27 Premier League home games against Everton and are unbeaten in six (W4, D2).
- Manchester United are on a run of 11 wins and only one defeat in 16 league games.
- They have scored 19 goals in their past five home matches.
- All four of United’s domestic defeats this season have been at Old Trafford.
- This will be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s 100th Premier League match as a manager, 18 of which came with Cardiff.
- Bruno Fernandes, who has 12 goals and nine assists in the top flight this season, could become just the fourth United player to reach double figures for goals and assists in a Premier League campaign.
- Anthony Martial, who could make his 250th United appearance, has scored six goals and provided three assists in his past 11 appearances against Everton in all competitions.
- Everton’s tally of 36 points is their third highest after 20 matches of a Premier League campaign. They had 25 points at this stage last season.
- The Toffees are aiming to win five successive away matches in the top flight for the first time since 1970, when they went on to win the title.
- Only Manchester United and Leicester have won more Premier League away games than Everton’s seven this season.
- Carlo Ancelotti has led both AC Milan and Chelsea to victory at Old Trafford, and could become just the second manager (after Jose Mourinho) to win there with three different teams.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson is one goal short of Steven Gerrard’s record of five Premier League away goals at Old Trafford.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored nine headed goals in the Premier League since the start of last season, second only to Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski in Europe’s top five leagues.
If you rid the freakish win over Southampton from your minds, then it’s very hard to get carried away with United’s record when asked to make the running in games. In home matches against West Brom, Wolves and Sheffield United, they scored just three goals and managed only one at Old Trafford when faced with Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham. They have also conceded 15 goals at home in the league so far this season – more than at this stage in any
previous Premier League campaign. And the expected goals against figure of 13.5 backs that poor metric up.Everton are capable of frustrating the hosts and using their countering skills with Richarlison and Lucas Digne down the left, plus their big threat from set-pieces, to make this a tricky evening for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.