Manchester United vs Burnley LIVE Football Score 18 April 2021
NAME: Manchester United – Burnley
DATE: 18 Apr 2021
TIME: 15:00 UTC
VENUE: Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Manchester United is going head to head with Burnley starting on 18 Apr 2021 at 15:00 UTC at Old Trafford stadium, Manchester city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
Manchester United played against Burnley in 3 matches this season. Currently, Manchester United rank 2nd, while Burnley hold 16th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams? Site rating system assigns each player a specific rating based on numerous data factors.
On Site livescore you can find all previous Manchester United vs Burnley results sorted by their H2H matches. Site also provides the best way to follow the live score of this game with various sports features. Therefore, you can:
Marcus Rashford has been included in Manchester United’s squad to face Burnley on Sunday but Eric Bailly, who returned from international duty with the Ivory Coast with a positive Covid-19 test, was not seen at the team hotel.
United are hoping to extend their four-game winning streak this weekend when hosting Sean Dyche’s side at Old Trafford after beating Granada on Thursday to progress to the Europa League semi-finals.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made numerous changes for that quarter-final clash in midweek with David De Gea, Axel Tuanzebe and Alex Telles all receiving a show of faith from the United boss to make the starting XI.
Manchester United can cut the gap to Manchester City to eight points by beating Burnley but even then only six games will remain so Ole Gunnar Solskjær is right to rate as unrealistic the chance of a late surge for the title. But finishing second is an improvement on last year so there is an incentive against a Burnley team who will aim to be problematic for the home side
Find out who scored in a live match
Get real-time information on which team is dominating the match using the Attack Momentum
Follow detailed statistics such as ball possession, shots, corner kicks, big chances created, cards, key passes, duels and more
Check all head to head matches – for instance, in the last season Manchester United and Burnley played 2 games against each other
Track all home and away games for each team in the Premier League
Check out how Site community votes on which team is more likely to win this match.
- Last season, Burnley ended a 20-match winless streak at Old Trafford in all competitions. They last won consecutive away league games against Manchester United in the 1961-62 and 1962-63 seasons.
- Burnley are unbeaten in their past four league away games against Manchester United (W1, D3). The only team to avoid defeat in five consecutive Premier League visits to Old Trafford is Chelsea, who did so in six consecutive fixtures between 1994 and 1998.
- The Clarets can set a new Premier League club record of five away games unbeaten against a single opponent.
- The Red Devils are looking to complete a league double over Burnley for the first time since the 1975-76 top-flight season in which the Clarets were relegated.
- United were beaten in three of their opening six league matches this season but have lost only one of their subsequent 25 top-flight games.
- They are looking to earn five consecutive Premier League victories for the first time since winning their first six under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in January 2019.
- The Red Devils have come from behind to win nine league matches in 2020-21, just one behind Newcastle United’s Premier League record of 10 in a season set in 2001-02.
- Manchester United’s four league defeats this season have all come at Old Trafford. They’ve only twice lost more often at home in a Premier League season: 2013-14 (seven defeats) and 2001-02 (six).
- Burnley have only managed two wins in 12 Premier League matches.
- The Clarets are looking to join Wimbledon in 1992-93 and Chelsea in 2009-10 as the only clubs to record away victories at Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United in the same Premier League season.
- They have failed to score in the second half of any of their past seven league fixtures.
- Chris Wood can become the first player to score in three consecutive top-flight away appearances for Burnley since Ray Hankin from February to March 1976.