Manchester City vs Everton Premier League Live Football Score 17 Feb 2021
Start date: 17 Feb 2021 12:15
Location: Liverpool Venue: Goodison Park
Referee: Andre Marriner, England
Avg. cards: 0.17 3.38
- Everton have lost five successive matches against Manchester City, their longest sequence of defeats in 121 years of this top-flight fixture.
- City have won on their past three Premier League visits to Goodison Park by an aggregate score of 8-2.
- Everton’s most recent win, at home in January 2017, is one of only two victories in the last 16 meetings in all competitions.
- Everton could lose three Premier League home games in a row for the first time since March 2016.
- They have kept only one clean sheet in their past 15 league matches at Goodison Park.
- Only four of the Toffees’ 11 league victories have come at home.
- Everton recorded seven shots during the defeat against Fulham, their joint fewest in a Premier League home match under manager Carlo Ancelotti.
- Ancelotti has lost four of his five career games versus Manchester City, his worst ratio against any of the 137 teams he has faced more than once.
- Everton’s most recent win against a top-of-the-table team came at the expense of Manchester City in January 2012. They have won just three of their 41 matches against clubs leading the Premier League (D9, L29).
- Manchester City could become the first team in top-flight history to win their opening 10 matches of a calendar year.
- They have extended their record winning run by a top-flight side to 16 in all competitions, including 11 in the league.
- City are unbeaten in 23 competitive games since a 2-0 defeat by Spurs in November.
- They have conceded just six goals in those 23 fixtures.
- Gabriel Jesus could become the first player at any club to score in six successive Premier League matches against Everton. He has seven goals in his past five top-flight fixtures versus the Toffees.
Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin will be absent again against Manchester City.
Jean-Philippe Gbamin is also unavailable but Jordan Pickford and Allan are fit and in contention.